The term ‘Haat Rods’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 335 Phillip Drive Kohler, WI 53044. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own rick, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Haat Fishing, LLC’s prior written consent.
If it breaks catching fish, we’ll gladly replace your rod. Just send us the broken rod and $20 for shipping/handling.
If you broke it some other way (ran it over, slammed it in a door) hey, it happens. Be honest, send us the rod and $50, and we’ll have your rod replaced ASAP!
We have a 90 day return or exchange policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via email at: email@example.com
Haat Fishing: Returns
335 Phillip Drive
Kohler, WI 53044
When do you ship?
We will ship your order after payment is confirmed. Orders are shipped Monday – Friday. All orders will ship within 3 business days.